Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hope everyone enjoyed their break - of course unless you made it out of the state it didn't feel much like Spring - but that means we still have something to look forward to! In regards to the classroom...we have now put Night of the Notables behind us. I have entered most of the grades for this project - but the final essay will be entered later this week. I will have all the blocks look at their grades on the SmartBoard and ask that they verify my entries before I enter their final grade for the quarter. As we move on with this week we will be finishing up our lit. circle and continuing our study of the Constitution. Up next will be the Cycle of Power - a study of dictatorships vs. democracies in additional to Animal Farm - and a Shakespeare performance by a traveling performance group from Seattle (more to come on this next week). The latter will hopefully get us primed for Midsummer Night's Dream as we come near the end of the school year! Keep thinking warm thoughts - hope you're all well - I'm battling my first cold of the year and hope I feel better soon instead of worse!